People to People
Time: 5 Minutes
- Everyone must be in a pair for this activity.
- The facilitator will make some calls on ways partners will connect. (i.e. hand to hand, shoulder to shoulder, back to back, etc…)
- When the facilitator calls out one of these prompts, the pair must get into these positions as soon as possible.
- When “People to People” is called you must separate from your pair and find another person to partner up with.
- You must respond to the call as soon as possible.
- You can open up the calls to the participants.
- If participants are uncomfortable with any of the positions called, they can revert to a standard touch (ex. hand to hand)
- If you want to add a level of intensity you can say the last pair to get into position is out, and helps the facilitator judge for the rest of the rounds.