Time : 5 Minutes Group Size: 10
- Evolution has four stages: which are displayed through actions: (which can be created and modeled by the participants.)
- All participants begin as eggs
- The purpose of evolution is for everyone to become super humans
- Participants can evolve through successfully winning a round of rock paper scissors (rock, paper, scissors, shoot).
- If you win a round you may move up to the next level. (ie. Egg to chicken)
- You may only play with participants who are at the same level as you (ie. Dinosaurs vs. dinosaurs)
- If you lose a round you do not down grade, you remain at the same level (you do not move down levels).
- Can also be restructured around PVC model (i.e. evolve through prisoner vacationer, change-maker). Addressing the differences in energy of the room and how participants felt.