Time : 5-10 Minutes Group Size: 6-8
- 1 index card per participant
- 1 pen per participant
- Distribute materials.
- Ask participants to write one question on their card. (Question will relate to a prompt that you have, based on objectives around your program.)
- Participants will mingle around the room sharing their questions with others.
- After two participants share questions and responses they then swap cards with each other and find a new partner to meet up with and share their new question.
- You must switch cards after providing your response to the other person’s question.
- Encourage participants to mingle with people who they do not normally interact with.
- You can do this activity using up to 3 index cards.
- Prompt examples:
- A question you would like to ask someone you admire.
- A question you would like to ask about life.
- Ask one meaningful question, one funny question, and one creative question.