Running Time: 10 minutes Group Size: +5 Materials: 4-6 assorted balls
- Organize participants into a circle
- Have participants create a pattern by tossing one ball from person to person
- start and end with the same person
- everyone gets the ball once
- you can’t pass it to the person next to you
“Juggle” as many balls as possible through the pattern around the circle.
- Start passing one ball in your pattern
- You can add another ball after a successful round if your team all agrees
- If any ball falls, you must start over again with one ball.
- Encourage teams to set goals, keeping track of progress on a white board.
Energizer, physical, goals, challenge
Didn’t find what you are looking for?
<10 5 practices of exemplary leadership 10-20min AllGrades Appreciation big group big groups Blindfold CallandResponds Calm Cards collaboration communication community building compassion Cooperation Debrief Debriefs Drawing Educator Empathy empower energizer Experiential Education Frontloading Gift + Passion = Change group management icebreaker IceBreakers Indoors Large group Large groups leadership listening mastery Model No Equipment Needed No Materials NoMaterials Outdoor Debrief Outdoors Outdoors Large Group Debrief Frontload Passion Plus/ Delta Powerpoint Prisoner Vacationer Changemaker problem solving Psychology quiet short silent skills Small Groups Strategy Support team building Teaspoons of Change Theory Three Levels of Leadership Tuckman