Running Time: 10 minutes Group Size: +5 Materials: 4-6 assorted balls
- Organize participants into a circle
- Have participants create a pattern by tossing one ball from person to person
- start and end with the same person
- everyone gets the ball once
- you can’t pass it to the person next to you
“Juggle” as many balls as possible through the pattern around the circle.
- Start passing one ball in your pattern
- You can add another ball after a successful round if your team all agrees
- If any ball falls, you must start over again with one ball.
- Encourage teams to set goals, keeping track of progress on a white board.
Energizer, physical, goals, challenge