Time: 10 Minutes Group Size: No max
- 1 piece of flipchart paper per group
- 1 markers per group
- Participants will create an image according to a prompt given by the facilitator
- Each group must select one person to begin the image.
- This person begins the drawing until the facilitator calls “switch”
- At this point the next participant must grab the marker and continue the drawing.
- You must keep your marker on the paper at all times (even when switching between participants).
- Prompt examples:
- Draw what an inspired school looks like.
- Draw what a collaborative community looks like.