Typical Grade Level:
Typical Time Frame:
- 5 Minutes
- Start off by having the participants stand in a circle
- Have participants place their left hand out palm facing up (ie like a waiter carrying a tray)
- Participants have to take their right hand tuck in their thumbs and wrap it around their fingers so their index fingers are in a pointing position
- They will then put their index finger pointing down on the left hand of the person on their right
- Participants will then try to capture each other’s fingers while at the same time trying to keep their finger safe.
- You must stay in the circle with your feet planted.